Monday 25 January 2010

Games of the last Decade- 1-Return to Castle Wolfenstein




Return to Castle Wolfenstein .. man did did that bring on the fear , not so much the ghosts and zombies (piss easy) but actually been shot , far more scary , due to the games awkward controls (not putting it down .. it added to the fear ) drank my fair share of wine scoffed plenty of bread(seems to heal the wounds you see ) but yeah a proper gaming experience .. no idea what follow ups like need a newer console look forward to playing it once prices come down (you will find the games I will feature here will be ps2 as that's what I know (but I will feature a few X-Box 360 games too as my nephew swears by it lol) but yes awesome game , stories very dodgy but hey its a computer game (Nazis and the occult is a fascinating subject though but highly unlikely seeing as those SS holes had no sense of history or culture in first place)the fact that the hero of the game B.J has longest surname(its late and I can't bother to spell it lol) ever leads me to believe he's of Polish decent which is excellent revenge . Roger Avery is hopefully working on this movie we may see it by end of the year :)

No comments: