Monday 22 March 2010

Judge Eastwood ,De Niro,Ford and Nolte

Judge Eastwood
Judge De Niro
Judge Ford
Judge Nolte

Just been messing around with photoshop wondering what my ideal Judge Dredd would look like if played by the right actor(seeing as a proper Judge Dredd movie is in the works), it's all in the chin and grimacing..I'm no expert at photo manip as you can tell but curious to see . ..Clints the obvious choice seeing as he's partially based on him in Dirty Harry ..plus I reckon these guys would keep the bucket on there head throughout the movie ...but I doubt these guys would be cast , someone younger and fitter I guess but JD's meant to be a veteran and not a young turk more than likely it will be an unknown .. the original photos which I've butchered here come from http://judgeminty.blogspot.com/ which is a fan film in production looks great and faithful to the real Dredd and not the 1995 movie..as are these cutscenes from  a playstation one game


I'd like to try something photoshop wise with female judges on my other blog but no costumes as yet..these characters are so cosplay worthy.

No comments: