Saturday 10 July 2010

Red Dead Revolver Part 1

Seeing as I'm serializing GTA may as well also feature the first Red Dead game Revolver , which as a Western fan ticked all the boxes for me when it came out (best soundtrack on a game ever too ..see my Western playlist to hear what I mean ) I'm currently enjoying Redemption at the moment ..Great characters .. I think Irish is my favourite so far .. there's lots of talk that the character is a racist stereotype but bollocks to that , there's drunks of all nationalities , there's a fantastic line in the story where Irish states *God only created Whiskey to stop the Irish Conquering the world " .. a great wise fool I find the character endearing not a racist sterotype .. Red Dead Revolver Man! .. was a classic .. I feel it's actually more brutal than Redemption at the moment ,right now on Redemption I've entered Mexico and caught up in the revolution , Rockstar San Diego really know what there doing .. really hope there's more of this to come..

No comments: