Thursday 15 July 2010

Young Boba


two episodes featuring a young Master Fett (In fact Daniel Logan who played Boba in Attack of the Clones is  23 now how  time flies .. I wonder how the new Live action TV show is going , I'm hoping for a Once Upon a Time in Space Sergio Leonne meets Blade Runner meets original Trilogy  type of shows .. Concerning Bounty Hunters and Pirates ..we'll have to wait and see.. I have a theory about Boba Fett .. that there are two of him .. The Clone that was created on Kamino and a real one that was born during the Mandalorian civil war .. Perhaps Jango was separated from him and his mother after been captured and believes them dead .. hence wanting a clone son who he names after his original kid .. seems a unusual request  so perhaps those are the reasons (Wouldn't mind writing and drawing a story about it .. but right now I'm working on three projects at once but If I were to do this gives me license to feature a fully grown Boba Fett fighting in the Clone Wars and the period afterwards seeing as he would be born 20 years or so before the Clone Boba .. just an idea at the moment .. but it would make sense I mean he is the most Notourious Bounty Hunter in the galaxy and its a big Galaxy perhaps the reason is that there are two of him..)

No comments: