Thursday 4 November 2010

Ollie Part 6


Wheels.Of.Terror.1987.DVDRip.XviD-BLiTZKRiEG from acemanor on Veehd.

Two rarely seen war movies starring Ollie , I really wanted to show Royal Flash where he plays Bismarck, I even tried to upload it but megavideo seemed to be arsey about it , but here's a taster clip I found on Youtube if you can trackdown a copy it's worth a view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLDR5ZeyW-I
The, first film is about Arabic and Berber resisitance to the Italian fascist presence  of Libya , whilst the second film is an adaptation of a Sven Hassel novel I guess like a kind of like a German Dirty Dozen in tanks  , which reminds me of a comic strip  from early 80's called Death Squad (i'm hoping its reprinted in its entirity someday)Ollie only appears towards the end but I'm curious to see this film.

No comments: