Wednesday 19 May 2010

Great Englishmen 3- Stuart Hall

Just saw Stuart Hall tonight on Newsnight so figured I should do a post about him , why he isn't Sir Stuart Hall is beyond me ?..It's time to bring back it's a Knockout (with Stuart of course hosting ) it be nice to feature nations from behind the Iron Curtain too who never got a chance to compete, and just by coincidance when I had this idea for posting found this dream sequence from the final ever episode of Ashes to Ashes ..it;s a funny old wotld Stuart Hall knows this lol

1 comment:

ramonetrooper said...

feel sick as a pike about posting this -now its a few years later saddened to hear about what has transpired with operation yewtree just to state i like most people were duped it's a pity I can't delete this post-maybe I'll look into it if I can