Saturday 7 August 2010

The Defiant

Comic strip I wrote and drew a few years back , all about an alternate world war 2 (what would happen if Winston Churchill was assassinated )This  was going to be a epic of megolothik proportions , but  I got involved in another project so I shelved story for a while , I did do a fair bit of research into subject matter(the internet is great for that) I will return to it one day maybe redraw most of it seeing as I'm trying to ,master painting with a mouse I don't think it is as good as the script(and it would need to be) ..Since that time there's been Defiance a  film about Belarusian Partisans so title is too similar , The Sabatour game (one of my main protagonist was a Irish mercenary too and Turning Point game (about Nazi Invasion of U,S.A)   which also came out after I wrote story .So not  sure that it's correct time to bring this story to life anyway  I'll do a few  other stories try to improve the art , perhaps change title to 1939? ) here's links to part 1 and 2 of the script..http://fuzzchile.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dzz4ps
and  http://fuzzchile.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d197dwm

No comments: