Thursday 5 August 2010

Rorschach

Tribute to my fave character in Watchmen Walter Kovacs or Rorschach as he's better known as which if truth be told how a vigilante would be as opposed to someone like Bruce Wayne for example who did not come from humble beginnings ..I think that's what makes the character more appealing and believable to me also a clip about Steve Dikto's creations The Question and Mr A  who I guess were the templates for Rorschach, Currently playing Watchmen the End is Nigh on Xbox360 seems a very short game kind of like a big budget Double Dragon ,but really should been longer(maybe feature the original Minuitemen or a few levels featuring The Comedian and Silk Spectre (Doctor Manhattan would be too easy seeing as he's all powerful ..whilst been a good beat them up type of game it really needs other elements be to worthy of the Watchmen title still its closest thing you'll get to sequel or rather prequel I've been waiting since '86 and still waiting for Halo Jones book 4 I guess Alan's moved on .. still the very final panel of the original comic does kind of leave a door open..

No comments: