Saturday 27 November 2010

Reilly Ace of Spies- Part 2

Here's  a pic of the real Sidney Riley , so what you see in these videos were based upon a truth , second episode features his involvement in the storming of Port Arthur the opening act of the Japanese /Russo war which in turn lead to the first Russian Revolution .Not sure why they cast the Poirot guy as a Chinese agent (sure he can act , but not excatly my first choice for someone who's meant to be Asian)
  Here's a few scenes from a Japanese movie that depict The events at Port Arthur . I think the film is called "203  Kochi" or possibly just "Port Arthur" if I can find a version with English subtitles I'll upload it here as The subject interests me as I hope to write and draw a comic (starting from The Boxer Rebellion going through the 1900's  ) I'm going to call it 1900AD (as a tribute to 2000ad .

No comments: